Thursday 1 January 2009

New Year, old me

Firstly happy 2009!

Probably one of the best New Year's Eves I've had in some time. Had a good curry which was punctuated by one of the staff constantly coming over to adjust a dial or something or other which was located not a million miles away from my rump. Apparently they were having electrical problems and he was looking at fuses - a likely story when there's some prime ass like mine to be viewed. In case you're interested, lamb Dopiaza, Sag paneer (cheese and spinach, which is a lot nicer than it sounds) and copious amounts of Kingfisher lager.

And then on to the midnight celebrations with me girlie Emma and friend and colleague Adam in the Hole in the Wall. A few goths and teenage arseholes around, but overall a really-good natured night. Some sambuccas guaranteed that this morning was a total write-off but this afternoon was spent productively perusing Lara's pixels on tomb raider, eating Pringles and generally wasting my life.

A bad start then to one of my new year's resolutions - to lose weight. Another is to update this blog more regularly, because I know now that some people do actually read it. Thanks for comments and stuff - if you have a chance to post anything on it feel free. The more abusive and funny the better.

Speak soon.

No comments: