Tuesday 16 June 2009

Nibs

Just seen that Miguel Cotto and Manny Pacquaio have signed to fight each other - wow! Tough to pick a winner on this. Very tough. So tough I'm not going to yet...I'm half way through a multi-bet that's worth £120, but it looks like I'm going to have to wait a bit longer for results as the other fighters are Mayweather and Amir Khan, both of whom have had their fights postponed.

Had a good few weeks. Several front pages, including a planning one which encouraged a lot of response from readers, a D-Day one which everyone seemed to enjoy, and also a really good piece about a girl who was abused for several years by her stepfather. Very rare that you get the oportunity to do this.

Fans in a van progresses - would like some more money but I have a feeling it's all going to flood in late. It had better do. I'm not driving a van to Scunthorpe and Plymouth and all these other backwater hell-holes for nothing.

No comments: