Saturday 2 May 2009

Pacman and Parades

If you still want to find justification for refusing to choose Hatton or Pacquaio, go to www.eastsideboxing.com - different pieces by different writers with no clear consensus. Speed and power on Pacman's side, natural strength and size for the hitman. I tentatively lean towards Pacman, and it's one of those fights where I don't want either to lose.

On a completely different note, I took part in our flower parade today. Drove round Callum and Rebeca, our prince and princess. Long-time observers of this blog will know that I thought the parade had come to the end of its natural life when it was first announced that it would be scrapped. But today (admittedly driving the most luxurious car I've ever been in), seeing how happy it made people, seeing where people had come from to see it (my colleague Andrew found people from Leeds, Swindon, Brighton, Guatemala, Java, Mozambique and Sutterton) and enjoying the sunburnt journey around Spalding, I'm prepared to eat my words.

I know I promised the football item this time, but you're going to have to wait...until Ipswich have demolished us tomorrow x

No comments: