Thursday 19 February 2009

Paris Hilton in winter

Sorry it took so long to put another post on, but I've been having some problems with disabled cookies, whatever that means.

Not that I've done bugger all in the intervening weeks. We had a house inspection, which we passed. Few minor quibbles - Bit of mildew on the shower, rat faeces in the toaster, immigrants in the lounge, all the usual crap. I become really anal when I clean up the house. I vacuum the floor 15 times, I wipe the dado rails, sponge the radiators. I don't think I'm homosexual, but there are sometimes echoes of it.

What else... been to court four times. A comedy foot fetish story can be found here:
http://www.spaldingtoday.co.uk/news/Foot-fetish-man-admits-harassment.4977597.jp.
Several other good drink drive stories. Read the paper for God's sake.

Currently watching Paris Hilton's British Best Friend. I recommend everyone watch it. 12 or 14 absolutely soulless people competing to be Paris' best friend. All taking part in games and challenges, all of them actors, models, PR assistant, a screamingly gay office assistant.
It is sickening, revolting, ghastly television. I love Paris Hilton, who is what she is - a very pretty talentless person who has been given everything, including warmth and a heart. These plebians
don't even have that.

One of them actually had the job title Model/blogger. Model/blogger! Blogging isn't a job. It's where sad, warped people bleed their corrupted minds onto a computer screen for equally warped people top digest (present company excepted, of course). I would love to do this as a job, but would be arrested within hours. I can see it now; even as my index finger relaxes on the enter key for the last line of an expose of the crack cocaine and goat-buggering exploits of Spalding's celebrities, a team of SWAT soldiers gun down the door, slap me in handcuffs, and drag me off to the South Holland version of Guantanamo Bay. I'm too coarse, too troubled, too silly, to do this as a job.

On the other side is ten years younger: the challenge. A woman aged 29, whose "appearance age" is 42, will compete against a 52-year old (appearance age 62) to see who can be made to look younger. One will have surgery, the other will have new make-up, and a third -a 30 year old journalist who looks 379 when he watches brainshite like this - will let rabid lemurs nibble on his eyelids before he watches it again.

Let me know if you agree x

No comments: